• The programme content shall be carefully curated and ranged from inspiration lessons from seasoned entrepreneurs, to informative how-to sessions.
• It will offer incredible investment opportunities and prizes, from top accelerators, looking to fill their next cohorts, to top VCs, including Startup fest’s group of angel investors.
• Startups will find demo space, looking to acquire new talent, connect with investors or different sectors of the industry- all in the Startup tent village
• As an investor, one will get the chance to meet burgeoning local and regional talent in all stages of growth, as well as network with fellow investors.
• Investors at Startup fest range from angels, banks, NBFCs to GP’s, VCs and content geared specifically towards each of those groups will be introduced.
• The Startup tent village participants shall be handpicked and showcased talent from around the region; industry specific sectors, demo spaces, and relevant content from all parts of the startup ecosystem.
• This is an event where one will find the speakers, whose words shall change the way one want to run business, in the tent village. The programme shall bring people together, and will encourage real time connection.
• Over the course of 3 days, participants shall have the opportunity to meet startups from the region and get impressed by the amount of creativity and entrepreneurship present on site.
• The Startup programme will provide relevant State, Regional and National public bodies, agencies, and authorities to synergise their efforts to promote entrepreneurship and startups amongst the youths in the region
• It will provide public agencies and authorities to have a broader opportunity to understand the need and relevance of having and supporting such programmes to engage the youth for a sustainable future.
• It would provide a platform for the authorities to have firsthand dialogue and interaction with Startup stakeholders to strengthen and revisit various relevant policies and programmes to promote and sustain such Startups in the region.